Formally operated as a tanker aircraft. This Avenger will make a great restoration project. The aircraft is complete minus bomb doors and turret (turret ring is installed). The aircraft was last flown in 1992. The project is currently stored in Fort St. John in British Colombia, Canada.
2,200 Hours TTSNEW
Curtiss Wright R-2600
300 Hours SMOH
300 Hours SPOH
Logs Included Back to the 80s
Complete Set of Manuals Included
U.S. Forestry Service, Davis, CA, 1956-1959.
- Registered as N107Z.
- Reregistered as N7858C, August 1959.
Parsons Airpark Inc, Capinteria, CA, 1963-1964.
T.A. Underwood, Buckeye, AZ, 1964.
Aerial Applicators, Salt Lake City, UT, 1966-1972.
- Flew as tanker #D17.
Hicks & Lawrence Ltd, Tillsonburg, Ontario, May 1972-1976.
- Registered as CF-BQT.
- Leased to Ag Air Inc, Dawson Creek, BC, May 1972.
Ag Air Inc, Dawson Creek, BC (later Falher, Alberta), 1976-1993.
- Registered as C-FBQT.
Ag Air Inc, Falher, Alberta, March 9, 1993-2004.
- Based at Dawson Creek, B.C. Airport since at least 1991.
- Stored (reported in ferriable condition).
- Reported still fitted with turret mechanism though area appears to be faired over.
Core R-2600 Engine
Set of Ailerons
Set of Flaps
Set of Tires and Wheels
3 Tail Wheel Assemblies
8-10 Exhaust Collectors
Main Gear Leg
Inner Main Gear Leg
2 Wing Jacks
Spare Cowling Panels
Several Brake Pads