125 Hours Since Restoration by Centennial Aircraft Inc. (MI) 7428 Hours TTSNEW
P&W R-985, 450 H.P. 30 Hours SMOH by Covington Aircraft
- Garmin 530 GPS/NAV/COMM
- Garmin SL-30 Nav/Comm
- Garmin GDL-69 Weather
- Skywatch 497 Traffic Advisory System
- Garmin GTX-327 Transponder
- JPI Engine Monitor
- Airwolf Oil Filter
Hamilton Standard 2D30 30 Hours SPOH by The Propeller Shop Inc.
- Only 3 Flying Owners:
- 1. Spartan Aviation 1940-1976 (flown by Capt. Max Balfour, operated and maintained by Spartan Aircraft...they did all mods and SB's). It was never sequestered by US Army as were many others...it has dual data plates: Military and Civilian, but never used for Military service.
- 2. Quinn R. Boyd 1976-2004
- 3. Ronald Tarrson (2004 - current)
Polished Silver, Red Accent Stripes and Red Cowl
Beige Cockpits, Dark Red Leather Interior and Side Panels
- Annual Inspection Completed July 2016.
- 17 Hours since New Trunions Installed
- Recovered Seats and Panels in Leather in 2011
- Useful Load: 880 lbs
- This Spartan has both the Military and Civilian Data Plate Installed
- 2005 Sun N Fun Antique Grand Champion
- 2005 EAA’s AirVentue Oshkosh Bronze Age Award (1937-1941)