5,650 hours TTSNEW
380 hours SMOH by Aircraft Cylinder and Turbine
New MGL Avionics Glass Cockpit in Front Cockpit
Garmin Audio Panel
3“ Vacuum Gyros, Rear Cockpit
Stand-by Hydraulic Pump
Reinforced Horizontal Stabalizer
5 Point Hooker Harness
1 hour SMOH
- Built by North American Aviation, about 1954
- Delivered to L'Armee de l'Air as Fennec No. 29, 1959.
- Delivered to Argentine Navy 1966.
- Courtesy Aircraft Inc, Rockford, IL, April 1983-1984.
- - Registered as N992CA.
- Jacques Lacombe, Mascouche, Quebec, July 1984-1988.
- - Registered as C-GLPM.
- Joseph F. Ware, Camarillo, CA, July 1989-1992.
- - Registered as N28FE.
- Aircraft involved in wheels up landing after engine failure, Arcadia, FL, May 28, 1995.
- Nelson Hattaway, Blakely, GA, 1999.
- Willy Tschopp, Cape Town, South Africa, circa 2008-2016 registered as ZU-FAA
Silver grey with Signal Red on the Nose and tail- In Good Condition
Light Grey Cockpit, New Leather seats installed in Front and Rear cockpit - In Good Condition
- Annual Inspection Completed in 2016
- New Prop installed
- New wiring in Front Cockpit
- New MGL Glass Cockpit installed
- New Control Sticks installed
- New Battery