- N411ZF 1992 SHORTS TUCANO MK-1
200 Hours Since Engine Overhaul, Lowest Total Time MK-1 Available
- N2124X 1952 YAKOVLEV/HALEY YAK-11
One of the most updated and user friendly YAK aircraft available!
- N1466 1951 CC&F HARVARD MK IV
Aircraft and spares package
- N3286 NORTH AMERICAN SNJ-5
”2002 Oshkosh Best T-6” 450 hours since ground up restoration
- N432RT NORTH AMERICAN T-6G
- CF-WBS 1953 CC&F HARVARD MK IV M
Originally built for the USAF Military Assistance Program
- N515SA North American AT-6D
Former S. African Trainer with late style panels and avionics upgrades
- N60645 NORTH AMERICAN SNJ-2
135 Hours SMOH, Excellent Condition Inside and Out!
- N34CC BEECH T-34C-1
This T-34C-1 was imported from Gabon and has been fully restored by Weaver Aircraft, Not a high time EX- Navy bird
- N922WB 1943 BOEING STEARMAN A75N1(PT-17)
450 H.P. Engine, Same Owner For 20 Years!
- N28YM NORTH AMERICAN T-28C TROJAN
Latest built T-28 still flying, ADS-B Equipped
Aircraft received an extensive IRAN by Trudeau Warbirds over a 2 year period. The owner had Trudeau review, inspect and update every system on the aircraft to provide a fun and enjoyable aircraft. Cockpits, exterior paint, and extensive avionics upgrade make this one of the outstanding aircraft in the T-28 fleet. This aircraft represents an outstanding value in a ready-to-go T-28C!
- C-FPUG NORTH AMERICAN T-28C
Only 8 Hours SMOH
- N9868A NORTH AMERICAN T-28 FENNEC
450 Hours SMOH, Darton Clean Kit
- N31428 NORTH AMERICAN T-28C
New Radios and Fresh Inspection! Equipped with Freon Air conditioning
- N76912 NORTH AMERICAN T-28A
Only 6 Hours SMOH on Economical R-1300, 800 H.P. Engine!
- N28DE NORTH AMERICAN T-28B
100 hours since IRAN by Anderson Airmotive
- N7110S DEHAVILLAND TIGER MOTH DH 82A
Low Time Since Ground-up Restoration
- N2745C STINSON L-5E
- MIG-21 PFM Type 94A
Stock Condition, Project
- HAWKER FURY FB-10 PROJECT
Great opportunity to purchase a very complete Hawker Fury project. Formerly operated by the Iraqi Air Force, the aircraft was imported into the US in the late 70’s. This is one of the few remaining unrestored airframes and is in outstanding, undamaged condition. The aircraft could be restored to its original Bristol Centaurus engine or converted to R-2800 or R-3350 power
- N121SR 1940 GRUMMAN G-21A GOOSE
Courtesy Aircraft offers this outstanding Grumman Goose nearing completion of a professional restoration. The hard, and time consuming, work has been done and the new owner will be able to finish the aircraft to his specifications. The interior, avionics and exterior paint are the remaining large items to be done. Extensive inspection and replacement of needed parts have been done by the professionals at Aero Fabrication and Restoration in Bartow FL.
- N28SF GRUMMAN TBM-3E
1 Owner for Over 20 Years, Time- Capsule Aircraft with Turret and Operational Bomb Doors
- N164UC 1942 NOORDUYN NORSEMAN UC-64A (MK VI)
Manufactured in 1942 for use by the USAAF. Warbird, Load hauler and a Family aircraft!
- F-AZHK DOUGLAS AD-4 SKYRAIDER
Only 148 Hours Since Restoration!
- N425WL ’81 CESSNA CONQUEST I
Fresh 2,3, D inspections by Mid Continent Aircraft
- N2688D 1979 CESSNA 414A RAM IV
G530/430 WAAS, Dual ADS-B In & Out, Long Range Fuel, VG’s, Factory A/C, Known Icing
- N355WB ’66 BEECH 95-C55 BARON
Recent Tires and Brakes, Prop De-Ice, HSI Equipped
- N165X ’56 BEECHCRAFT E-18S
Always an executive or personal aircraft
- C-GVCI 1981 CESSNA CONQUEST I
New Glass Panel, ADS-B In and Out, Well Maintained