- N411ZF 1992 SHORTS TUCANO MK-1
200 Hours Since Engine Overhaul, Lowest Total Time MK-1 Available
- N7054R NORTH AMERICAN AT-6C
Only 125 Hours SMOH, Excellent Navy Paint Scheme
- N3171P NORTH AMERICAN AT-6C
RACE # 43 COMPLETE Race package including aircraft, spares, race trailer, race supplies, shirts, and years of winning tribal knowledge come with the sale
$279,000 or Make Offer!
- CF-WBS 1953 CC&F HARVARD MK IV M
Originally built for the USAF Military Assistance Program
- N91AM 1951 CC&F HARVARD MK IV
Aircraft and spares package
- N87534 CESSNA M337B/ O-2A
Major Avionics Upgrade, Only 150 Hours SMOH
- N26FD 1978 SIAI-MARCHETTI SF-260C
Only 30 Hours on Factory REMAN Engine, ADS-B Out Equipped
- N78378 NORTH AMERICAN T-28C
Outstanding Opportunity to Purchase an Award Winning T-28C, Ground-up Restoration by Victoria Air Maintenance, Cost to Duplicate in Excess of $650,000 today! Outstanding Avionics, All the Mods.
- N31428 NORTH AMERICAN T-28C
Equipped with Freon Air conditioning
- N280CM NORTH AMERICAN T-28B
Only 144 Hours SMOH, Fresh Annual by Gosshawk, Complete Military Logs
- N220NA NORTH AMERICAN T-28B
100 Hours SMOH, Darton Clean Kit, Smoke Equipped
- N14142 NORTH AMERICAN T-28 FENNEC
Ground up Restoration completed in 1992, Recent Inspection
- N28JD NORTH AMERICAN T-28A TROJAN
R-1300 with less than 50 hours, 3 blade prop, detailed cockpits, Recent Prop AD and Inspection
- N46503 1941 Ryan PT-22 (ST3KR)
Only 196 Hours SMOH, Museum Quality Aircraft
- N7110S DEHAVILLAND TIGER MOTH DH 82A
Low Time Since Ground-up Restoration
- N2745C SINSON L-5E
- N48247 TAYLORCRAFT L2M
Recent November Annual, Standard Category, Metal McCauley Prop
- HAWKER FURY FB-10 PROJECT
Great opportunity to purchase a very complete Hawker Fury project. Formerly operated by the Iraqi Air Force, the aircraft was imported into the US in the late 70’s. This is one of the few remaining unrestored airframes and is in outstanding, undamaged condition. The aircraft could be restored to its original Bristol Centaurus engine or converted to R-2800 or R-3350 power
- N9157Z BEECHCRAFT BE-18T / C-45H PROJECT
Formerly Operated by Air America, Beech 18 Powered by Twin Garrett TPE-331-1-101B Engines, Volpar TriGear
- LOCKHEED TF-104G STARFIGHTER PROJECT
Nearly 100% Complete!
- F-AZHK DOUGLAS AD-4 SKYRAIDER
Only 148 Hours Since Restoration! Extensive Spares Package and Support Equipment Included!
- N9505C 1943 CONSOLIDATED VULTEE PBY-5A PROJECT
Aircraft Originally Modified as a 28-ACF Standard Category Configuration, Modified Under STC SA-3-150 to Super Cat with Wright R-2600 Engines. Includes Military and Original Logs Since Delivery!
- 1980 CESSNA RAM 421C
ADS-B Compliant, Oilamatic Engine Pre-Oilers Installed
- N413ME BALLY’S BOMBER B-17G
Nearly 2 decades to complete by Vietnam veteran who started building aircraft in 1965. Excellent documentation and photos, aircraft is flown by one pilot. The aircraft is mostly aluminum and contains more than 25,000 rivets, flown 55 hours, most recently to EAA Airventure 2018, Experimental Certified.