Courtesy Aircraft, AT&T Recovery and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation sponsored a private 2 day event that included several behind the scenes activities and tours. Participant’s even had the option to fly and land at NAS Sherman Field.
Highlights of the 2 day tour included:
- Navy’s Water Survival Training
- Navy’s Air Traffic Control Center Training
- National Flight Academy Tour
- Naval Air Museum’s Restoration Center
- Past, Present and Future Restorations & Recoveries
- Private Reception with Retired Navy Personnel
This exclusive event will increase your appreciation for past and current Naval operations. You will see first-hand the efforts to preserve the U.S. Naval Aviation History. Contact Mark Clark or Darcy Kaapke should you be interested in attending the next insider’s tour.